UPDATE: We’ve hired an assistant! We appreciate all the interest in working with us. Thanks!
Now, before you get TOO excited, it’s only part-time. AND, you would be working remotely, most of the time. We are a unique business, and we need to find some help that is just right for us. We need to find another piece to our puzzle that will allow us to keep growing & make our lives easier.
Paid Internship – Office Assistant (part time) – 10-15 hours per week; Hourly rate negotiable, based on experience.
CooperHouse is looking to hire a paid intern to help with administrative tasks & social networking management. This position will require 10-15 hours per week and will require you to work remotely, with occasional local meetings. We are looking for someone who is adept at formatting contracts, presentations, and professional emails. We use several online tools like Evernote, Basecamp, Toggl, and Hootsuite to manage our business, and we’d like our intern to be able to use them as well.
- Answer incoming lead emails
- Send lead follow-up emails
- Scheduling lead meetings
- Create quotes & contracts, using our templates
- Set up projects on Basecamp, using our templates
- Create To-Do Lists on Basecamp based on client feedback
- Post brand & site presentations on Basecamp
- Create weekly Toggl timesheet reports for all contractors
- Update Case Studies on Website
- Post blogs
- Answer Tweets
- Share blog posts on social networks
- Update portfolio items on Behance